November 16, 2012

Welcome!


I have created a new name from my previous photography business to Anna Christine Photography. Welcome! I am excited to get things going again and meet new people. I currently live in Rexburg, ID with my husband as we finish school. We make frequent trips to Utah and occasionally to Manhattan Kansas :)

Since I am opening up with a new name and a new blog (which I will be frequently posting on) I have decided to have a discount on photos now through December!

This deal includes:
//Mini Sessions $40
one location with 45 minutes of camera
Perfect time for Christmas family photos!

Let me know if you have any questions.
I'm excited to meet you!

anna.c.photo@gmail.com
personal blog: casadebuys.blogspot.com
785-410-2349
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AnnaChristinePhotography